What's wrong with my MSN.com website?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows' started by jjj93421, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Offline
    jjj93421

jjj93421 Junior Member

Hey, I didn't know where to go with this. It seems like I can't use msn.com anymore. Msn.com is my default homepage and now when I go to it, and click on any link on the page it says the object has moved and says click here so I do and it gives me a blank white screen. Anybody else having this problem? Did someone hack the webpage or is it just me?
  2. Offline
    BSchwarz

BSchwarz Founder Administrator

It works fine for me. Maybe that had an outage earlier.
  3. Offline
    Brenda

Brenda Junior Member

I had a friend have Illegal Operations keep coming up and shutting down the whole program, Only when they wwent to www.msn.com which was their home page. We changed this to something else and worked around www.msn.com. Every other site we could think of worked fine except www.msn.com. I can only say if your anti-virus is working properly to run it to make sure nothing on hard drive.
    Not much help but you aren't only one.
    Have you deleted all cookies and temp files, thru Internet Options that is.
  4. Offline
    pinkie1826

pinkie1826 Junior Member

I Am Having The Same Problems. Any Suggestions? Ive Deleted Cookies And Temp Files. Any Other Suggestions?
  5. Offline
    BSchwarz

BSchwarz Founder Administrator

I think the problem is on MSN side. Object moved is a server side error.
  6. Offline
    Larcener

Larcener Junior Member

I recently ran into this problem on my sister's PC......turns out it was a virus.....I had to reformat her hard drive.....She had no anti virus protection of any kind. So I installed one for her when I reformatted. No problems since then. :)
  7. Offline
    JMK

JMK New Member

I have been having the same blank homepage everytime I go to msn, which is my default homepage. It's very annoying since I usually access my hotmail from there. It's got to be an msn problem since it just started happening 2 days ago and was fine before that. All other sites are fine.
  8. Offline
    DSTM (Dougie)

DSTM (Dougie) Retired CHF Staff

Hi JMK Welcome to Computer Help Forums.
    Please start your own Topic in the appropriate Forum and not continue a thread 9yrs old.Thanks.:)
  9. Offline
    JMK

JMK New Member

Sorry- didn't notice the dates were a bit old. I was just looking for info as to why msn is suddenly giving me a blank page. I guess they had the same problem 9 years ago! lol. My operating system is Windows 7 Enterprise.
  10. Offline
    DSTM (Dougie)

DSTM (Dougie) Retired CHF Staff

You were politely asked to start a new Topic. When you do we will do our best to resolve your issue.:)